Registrations for our ever-popular our REEL Irish Dance Camp will open May 1!
These camps are perfect for aspiring dancers
- Ages 5 – adult
- Child/parent combos who have never had any Irish dance experience
- Anyone interested in learning how to Irish dance
- McGovern Ceili Dancers who are in the Beginner or Rince Pinka Teams
This is a great way to discover what Irish dance is all about and provides a wonderful springboard to our Fall Session Youth Beginner program
Dates, Fees, Registration Info
- Wednesdays in August -5, 12, 19, 26@ 5:45 – 6:30
- Thursdays in August – 6, 13, 20, 27 @ 5:45 – 6:30
- $40 per dancer.
- Open to youth & adult, ages 4 and above.
- Learn the basics of Irish dance. No dance experience necessary.
- Receive a FREE official McGovern Ceili Dancer t-shirt if you register by July 31.
If you would like to do BOTH Wednesday and Thursday you will be invoiced for $10.
Dancers should come prepared to dance with shorts and tshirts, or leggings and tshirts, sports bras if necessary, hair pulled off face and neck. Shoes can be gym shoes or ballet or jazz shoes of any color.
Here is the What to Wear to Practice page from our handbook, obviously, I won’t be as fussy about this with any of our NEWLY enrolled dancers : )
Water bottles are available .50 each.
Owner/Director McGovern Ceili Dancers
Let’s Irish Dance!