Join us for our REEL Irish Dance Camp
You can participate on line!
Advanced Beginners Welcome!
Camps are offered on Wednesday and or Thursdays 5:46 – 6:30 NEW members.
You can choose to do just one day/week, but you are welcome to take part in BOTH days for an additional fee.
Are you more comfortable learning on line? We have you covered!
Now you can participate in our REEL Irish Dance camp from anywhere in the world!
Zoom links will be sent to dancers that sign up for the online class.
MID Members that have been dancing for less than 1 year or are still in Bun Grad Levels may participate in this camp.
This camp will help you get ready for the Fall competition season, brush up on your technique, get your “Official Bun Grad Certificate”
More Info On The REEL Irish Dance Camp
Registration for our ever-popular our REEL Irish Dance Camp is OPEN for new dancers, online learning, advanced dancers
These camps are perfect for aspiring dancers who are
- Ages 5 – adult
- Child/parent combos who have never had any Irish dance experience
- Anyone interested in learning how to Irish dance
- McGovern Irish Dance members who are in the Beginner and Bun Grad Classes classes
This is a great way to discover what Irish dance is all about and provides a wonderful springboard to our Fall Session Youth Beginner program
Dates, Fees, Registration Info
- Wednesdays in August -5, 12, 19, 26@ 5:45 – 6:30
- Thursdays in August – 6, 13, 20, 27 @ 5:45 – 6:30
- $40 per dancer.
- Open to youth & adult, ages 5 and above.
- Learn the basics of Irish dance. No dance experience necessary.
- Receive a FREE official McGovern Irish Dance t-shirt if you register by July 31.
If you would like to do BOTH Wednesday and Thursday you will be invoiced for $10.
Dancers should come prepared to dance with shorts and tshirts, or leggings and tshirts, sports bras if necessary, hair pulled off face and neck. Shoes can be gym shoes or ballet or jazz shoes of any color.
Here is the What to Wear to Practice page from our handbook, obviously, I won’t be as fussy about this with any of our NEWLY enrolled dancers : )
Please bring your own water bottles. Hand sanitizers are available, but it is helpful to have your own as well.
Owner/Director McGovern Irish Dance
Let’s Irish Dance!